Delivery Driver/Merchandiser (Full-Time)
Lion's Tail Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
Lion's Tail Brewing Co is looking to hire a full-time Delivery Driver/Merchandiser. This position entails multiple weekly trips to various cities/territories around Wisconsin (i.e. Milwaukee, Madison, Stevens Point/Wausau, etc.), as well as weekly merchandising of Lion's Tail brands from Fond du Lac to Green Bay in various retail/grocery establishments. Driver must be comfortable driving a Cargo Van that may or may not be pulling a trailer. A CDL is not required. This position will require open availability from 8am - 6:30pm Monday through Friday and is a 40-hour per week role. The role may require you to stay out-of-town overnight on weeknights one-to-two nights per month.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Valid Wisconsin Driver's License with clean driving record is required.
• Displays a positive attitude and patience in dealing with customers.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-purpose and prioritize.
• Self-starter who is able to work independently.
• Strong communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Proven teamwork and people skills.
This position will mainly be delivering kegs/cases of craft beer for Lion's Tail Brewing Co, however there will be times where you are asked to help out around the brewery/taproom. This would include primarily canning/kegging beer or other tasks with training, but may also include management/organization of the walk-in cooler or working taproom events. You may also be sent to pick up kegs, raw materials, or any other items the brewery requires on an as-needed basis.
• Must be able to lift, move, carry, push and pull up to 40 lbs on a regular basis and up to 160 lbs on an occasional basis.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time while driving.
• Ability to twist, turn, crouch, stoop, and squat repeatedly throughout the workday.
Lion's Tail Brewing Co is an award-winning 10-barrel electric brewery and taproom in downtown Neenah, WI. We craft 25-35 new beer styles every year from easy-drinking lagers to fruited slushee sours, NEIPAs, mix-culture aged sours, barrel-aged stouts and many flavors in between.
Service Members and Veterans are encouraged to apply!