Apply for this Job
Orpheus Brewing is based in Atlanta, overlooking Piedmont Park and the Atlanta Beltline. Bringing native funk, big hops, old barrels, and a bit of absurdity in excess to the heart of Atlanta, Orpheus is committed to creating beers that live up to their motto, “Don’t Look Back”.
Orpheus Brewing is seeking a packaging technician to operate the canning and bottling lines, wash kegs, keep the warehouse clean and orderly, and anything else needed to facilitate getting beer packed and shipped. We are looking for someone who has a passion for craft beer and a high standard of excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Package product in kegs, cans, and bottles
• Wash kegs
• Setup and breakdown of packaging equipment
• CIP packaging lines and brite tanks after packaging
• Prepare shipments for distribution
• Perform general maintenance, cleaning, and organizing duties
• Minimum 1 year operating a canning line
• Mechanical skills to do maintenance and repairs
• Ability to stoop, kneel, crawl, climb, and work in tight spaces
• Ability to manipulate tri-clamps, pull and coil hoses, and work with chemicals
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time (up to 10 hours)
• $16-18/hr, commensurate with experience
• $250/mo contribution to our company health/vision/dental plan
• 15 vacation days per year in months 3-12; 22 vacation days per year year after the 1st year
• 5 sick days per year
Orpheus Brewing is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.