Apply for this Job
Orpheus Brewing is based in Atlanta, overlooking Piedmont Park and the Atlanta Beltline. Bringing native funk, big hops, old barrels, and a bit of absurdity in excess to the heart of Atlanta, Orpheus is committed to creating beers that live up to their motto, “Don’t Look Back”.
Orpheus Brewing is seeking a packaging manager to have primary responsibility for managing and operating our canning (WGC-250), bottling, and kegging lines to ensure the highest quality product. They will lead the packaging team and report to the Director of Brewing Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead packaging team
• Operation of canning, bottling, and kegging lines
• Perform QC on packaged product
• Perform basic maintenance and repair of packaging equipment
• Ensure that product is ready for shipments
• Minimum 2 years operating a canning line
• Mechanical skills to do maintenance and repairs
• Adherence to GMPs
• Sensory analysis experience
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time (up to 10 hours)
• $24+/hr, commensurate with experience
• $250/mo contribution to our company health/vision/dental plan
• 15 vacation days per year in months 3-12; 22 vacation days per year year after the 1st year
• 5 sick days per year
• relocation assistance
Orpheus Brewing is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.