Packaging Operator - WeldWerks Brewing Company - Greeley, CO
WeldWerks Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Packaging Operator
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Reports To: Production Manager
WeldWerks Brewing is a fast growing, locally owned and operated craft brewery in historic downtown Greeley, Colorado. We execute our unique and original product line with the highest quality ingredients, a state-of-the-art brewing system, and the newest brewing practices. Core to our ethos is delivering a high quality and consistent product, superior customer service, and putting a huge amount of love and trust in our co-workers.
As a key part of our business, our packaging personnel are responsible for supplying our taproom and retail accounts with our products which are packaged to the exact specifications set forth by the Lead Brewer and Quality Team Lead. They must be able to meticulously follow sanitary and manufacturing practices and procedures as well as have a strong working knowledge of all production equipment.
The perfect fit for us will go the extra mile in both ability and desire. Beyond being a part of the production crew, we are looking for a trusted team member that can contribute to our long term success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Skill and Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of and a passion for craft beer and the brewing industry
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude
- Strong understanding of maintenance needs of production equipment
- Personal Competencies:
- Remain calm under pressure or when dealing with unexpected production delays or changes
- Be a strong and trusting team player
- Maintain relationships with coworkers, vendors and other breweries
- Basic problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Uses independent action in setting objectives and deciding how to proceed
- Duties are given in the form of broad goals or areas of responsibility
- Stay busy through slow periods
- Use company applications to communicate and update other employees
- Hours, Travel and Physical Requirements:
- Work weekdays, weekends, early mornings and/or evenings
- Work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Request time off two weeks in advance
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in heat, cold and wet
- Physically able and willing to drive a forklift with training
This is a full-time hourly position with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, educational opportunities, and of course, plenty of free beer.
$16.50-$17.50/hr dependent on experience.
Applicants with 1+ yr relevant experience are preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application window closes on April 5, 2021.
WeldWerks is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.