Holidaily Brewing Houston Sales Representative
Holidaily Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
POSITION NAME: HOUSTON SALES REPRESENTATIVE
About Holidaily Brewing Company: We are a 100% certified dedicated gluten-free brewery on a mission to always provide safe, gluten-free craft beer with world-class taste. Our brewery and tasting room are in Golden, Colorado, and our beers are distributed throughout Colorado, Arizona, Kansas, including Kansas City Metro with regional and national growth in our future.
Holidaily is looking to add a Sales Representative to our team.
The Holidaily Brewing Houston Sales Representative will work closely with the Texas distributor networks, primarily focusing on the following: driving Holidaily’s brand visibility in the market, increasing sales and distribution in targeted on and off-premise accounts (including chains), and educating retailers, distributor personnel, and consumers about Holidaily’s unique, certified gluten free brands.
The Houston Sales Representative will play a critical role in the growth of the company and will report directly to the Sales Manager. We are looking for an assertive, proactive team player, who is excited about the challenge of helping build a successful business in the “Better for You” segment of the beer industry. We are also looking for someone who is interested in playing a key role in the overall business long term.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
o Pursue opportunistic on & off-premise distribution on an on-going basis
o Assist & provide input on distributor sales meetings, making timely presentations on: upcoming promotional activity, introducing new and “limited release” beers, and driving knowledge and education about Holidaily’s brands
o Assist & provide input for annual plans for each distributor; plans will include goals for: sales growth, distribution, and promotional activity
o Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with current and targeted retailer account staff
o Develop strong relationships with distributor reps & sales managers through in-market support, scheduled ride-alongs, and continuous Holidaily brand education
o Execute effective staff education sessions in current and targeted on & off premise accounts, including product samplings (as permitted by Texas regulations)
o Educate distributor sales teams on Holidaily products, and the gluten-free beer market
o Understand and communicate competitive, gluten free segment landscape and market trends
o Execute on and off premise promotions in current and targeted accounts, that generates brand awareness, consumer sampling, and supports chain distribution and programming when applicable
o Support targeted festivals and special events throughout the market when applicable
o Work with distributors to ensure Holidaily’s product quality standards are being adhered to in retail accounts
o Monitor OOS and out of rotation product in territory; follow up with key distributor personnel to take corrective action, as needed
o Complete necessary weekly administrative reporting and communications on a timely basis, as prescribed by Holidaily’s Sales Director
o Update performance to all business plan goals on a timely basis
o Manage all budgets assigned to the territory, including personal expenses (ie, T&E)
Other duties: as periodically assigned by your manager
Preferred Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Salary, plus bonus pay structure (Salary based upon experience)
• Beer sales experience preferred
• Chain Grocery experience and knowledge (in Texas) preferred
• Knowledge of National and Texas craft beer industry and trends, including the gluten free segment
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Strong written communication and oral communication skills
• Excellent time management skills; ability to be proactive, take initiative, work autonomously, and be highly self-motivated
• Excellent organization and coordination skills; ability to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
• Willingness to learn, grow, and be coachable
• Must be a self-starter, an energetic and competitive person, who is passionate about a career in sales & craft beer
• Active listening skills: understanding that goals are best accomplished by listening to, and filling, customer needs
• As position requires driving to and from distributorships and retail accounts over a large geographic territory, incumbent must have the following:
- A valid Driver’s License
- A good driving record
- A reliable, registered, and insured leased or owned vehicle
· Lifting cases or kegs, and use of a hand truck, required on occasion
100% Certified, Dedicated to Gluten-Free: Largest Gluten-Free Brewery in the country!
Founded in 2015 in Golden, Colorado, Holidaily Brewing Company is a high-quality producer of gluten free beers and is one of only 16 “certified” gluten free breweries in the United States. Sourcing only the finest ingredients, Holidaily has mastered the ability to produce a wide variety of gluten free offerings. In a very short time, Holidaily has developed a strong following among not only consumers seeking gluten free alternatives, but those who simply appreciate well made, craft beers.
Our mission is to provide those with celiac diagnosis, gluten sensitivity, any interest in reducing gluten intake or a general love for craft beer a safe beer product that also tastes great. That is why Holidaily Brewing is the only commercial scale, dedicated gluten-free brewing facility in Colorado. There is never a chance of cross-contamination, so you can celebrate with no worries.
Please send your cover letter & resume to Stephanie Bernier.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year