Brewery Representative (Maine)
Mass Bay Brewing Co
Apply for Job
Mass. Bay Brewing Company, Inc. (MBBC), parent company to Harpoon, UFO, Clown Shoes, Arctic Chill and City Roots, is looking for a self-motivated Brewery Representative to grow MBBC's business in the Maine territory. The Brewery Representative will be the primary contact for established wholesalers partners in Maine. Will work together with wholesalers to grow existing retail accounts and opening new retail accounts. This individual will already have industry experience and be considered the face of MBBC through areas such as tasting events, ride-withs and social media.
- Growing MBBC business in territory
- Primary contact for established wholesalers partners.
- Grow existing retail accounts and opening new retail accounts
- Expanding brand presence within our existing bar, restaurant and hospitality account base
- Developing new accounts and new distribution
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Delete = Effective accounts receivable collections
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management a plus
- 2+ years of experience in the beer, wine & spirits industry or 3+ years of outer market sales experience
- Have passion for crafted alcoholic beverages and sales
- Embrace Love Beer. Love Life.
- Possess high levels of energy and self-motivation
- Be organized, self-disciplined, detail oriented and sociable
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic industry
- Live in the territory & have a reliable car
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet a variety of deadlines and prioritize workload
- Be a self-starter with strong initiative
- Be a team player and community advocate
OPPORTUNITIES & PERKS
The Brewery Representative will be given an opportunity for growth and development, and an opportunity to be an integral part of a professional Sales team while working in a fast-paced and challenging environment. This is a full-time position with great benefits including health, dental, LTD, STD, ESOP, and paid vacation & holidays. This position also offers great perks including great co-workers, a friendly environment (pet friendly as well!), an delete = all-expense paid culture trip, participation in our unique Wellness Program, and, of course, amazing beer, cider & hard seltzer benefits!