Roadhouse Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Roadhouse Brewing Company in Jackson Hole, WY is hiring a FT Quality Liaison.
JOB PURPOSE: The Quality Liaison (QL) is a Hybrid role which will require a broad breadth of experience and knowledge in a Packaging Production Brewery. The QL will be responsible for the continued improvement in quality of Brewing, Cellaring and Packaging processes and techniques while working with each department and the staff within those departments to not only identify new challenges or escapes of quality, but to maintain and grow upon the existing SOPs in place. The QL will be required to spend some time in the lab performing basic yet essential lab work such as and not limited to Microbiological Testing and Analytical Analysis of Beer throughout the brewing and packaging process.
¥ Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of work in a production brewery 6000bbls or greater.
¥ Ideal candidate will have relevant degree or formal brewing education.
¥ Must possess excellent communication and written skills. Being technologically savvy is imperative.
¥ Must communicate in a positive way that supports a team environment.
• Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) issues relating to quality either in the brewery or in the field.
• Supervise workers engaged in sampling and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
• Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical reporting processes.
o Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
o Formulate, document, and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
o Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
• Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with Production Manager and Brewmaster to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
o Create, document, and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
o Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within the company.
o Design, develop, and implement quality control training programs.
• Provide, and oversee, visual activity for product through production cycle.
• Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
• Create and direct environmental and safety test functions and applications.
• Be an active member of the safety team.
• Effectively communicate with Brewing and Production teams; act as a leader for quality on the floor and partner with other leaders for clear and positive communication.
Compensation is salary based with benefits including health insurance, ESOP, affiliate discount programs and free beer.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roadhouse Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time