Apply for this Job
Reuben’s has grown significantly over the last few years, presenting the need for this new role. This new role will report to our Brewery Operations Manager and has one primary goal: to ensure the smooth management of packaging operations.
The successful applicant will be a member of the brewery operations management team and work closely with the brewery operations leadership in day-to-day operations.
Reuben’s Brews is a family brewery that opened in 2012. We brew from the glass backwards: designing each beer with intention, unbound by constraints. We know making the extra effort is worth it. From your everyday favorite beers to our innovative new releases, we help you grow your love of beer.
We have three brewhouses with two tasting rooms, and we distribute our beer predominantly in the Pacific Northwest. In 2020 we brewed around 24,000 BBLs.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Lead and manage the packaging team;
- Provide direction to the team and ensure the packaging plan is completed;
- Be a resource in the packaging hall and help accomplish production when needed;
- Train staff on SOPs and maintain accountability for the completion of these procedures;
- Be a troubleshooting resource for packaging tasks;
- Understand and plan packaging specific maintenance, conduct as necessary;
- Coordinate with other production managers to build and execute planning;
- Write and manage labor scheduling;
- EKOS (ERP) management and processing.
To be considered, you must have:
- Previously worked in a leadership role in a fast growing brewery;
- 2+ years related experience;
- Strong people management skills and experience;
- Related degree or professional qualification would be highly beneficial;
- An interest in the beer industry, including a strong knowledge of Reuben’s.
- Understanding of ERP systems, ability to process data in them
In addition to these minimum requirements, we expect the successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A Glass Backwards mentality – taking unique, solution focused approaches to problems;
- A proven track record of Inspired Action - Infectiously enthusiastic and can-do attitude - a thirst to learn, to teach others, and an obsessive commitment to our brewery’s success is an absolute must;
- A focus on Pouring Delight for both internal and external customers;
- A drive for Success as One Team – a team focused approach to achieve results;
- Physical demands include but are not limited to: Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; Often lift or move full 1/2BBL kegs.
Our team is the heart of Reuben’s Brews. We therefore offer competitive salary and benefits, career development opportunities and the chance to help us craft a wonderful future.
To apply, send your resume, along with an explanation of why you want to work for Reuben’s Brews and why you would be a great fit, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We anticipate interviewing candidates in March and April 2021. Cheers!