Apply for this Job
Flying Embers, an employee-owned company, is seeking a Market Manager who will be responsible for growing our business in Washington. For the right person, this is a unique opportunity to help build Flying Embers as the leader in the better-for-you alcohol space.
- Develop & execute strategic sales/distribution plans within the Washington market to drive share and revenue growth.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with distributor & retail partners.
- Prepare business reviews and selling presentations for customer meetings.
- Analyze internal sales reports & category insights to identify opportunities and make strategic business decisions.
- Work closely with distributors and internal team to ensure execution of new distribution and promotional activity.
- Consistently perform against KPIs within the territory and oversee sustained distribution and volume growth, as well as increase share of mind of wholesaler, retailers, and customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven and successful sales management track record within the beer and/or CPG space (craft preferred)
- Established relationships with distributor and retail partners in Seattle preferred
- Must be an analytical thinker and data-driven; strong data analysis skills and experience working with relevant data and proficient in MS Office
- Start-Up Experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills with external customers, peers, supervisors, and internal supporting departments
- Candidate must live within assigned territory
Equal Opportunity: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.