Station 26 Brewing Co.
Apply for Job
Marketing Manager - Denver, CO - Station 26 Brewing Co.
Position: Full-Time Marketing Manager
About Us: We at Station 26 Brewing Co. love beer – all kinds of beer. Light, dark, hoppy – there’s a time and a place for ‘em all. We love beer so much we started making it in an old ‘60s Denver fire station. In addition to the taproom, our beers are available in kegs, cans, and bottles across the Front Range. And now our growing, award-winning brewery is looking for a creative individual to join our leadership team as Marketing Manager.
About the Job: The Station 26 Marketing Manager is charged with overseeing the entire brand and marketing operations of the brewery, including social media, photography, online presence management, merchandise designing and purchasing, and in-house graphic design work in partnership with the brewery’s offsite designer on graphics and promotional materials for all brewery marketing needs. The ideal candidate has marketing and brand management experience, is detail-oriented, can exercise judgement and work independently, and above all can embody the voice and brand identity of the brewery. This position works very closely with the Taproom + Events Manager, Operations Manager, and Brewhouse staff, but will report directly to the Founder + President.
Salary Range: $40,000-75,000 + health/vision/dental insurance benefits
- Daily social media management, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter - Online presence management including constant upkeep of online taplist, blog page, updates, and FAQs
- Build and distribute monthly newsletter to mailing list
- Execute new beer releases and handle consumer-facing communications about new releases
- Work closely with offsite designer on can labels, social media graphics, promotional materials, and other graphic design work for various projects
- Ideally perform in-house graphic design work
- Oversee key vendor partnerships
- Conceptualize new merchandise and work with vendors on designing, purchasing, and promotion
- Manage off-site events including beer festivals
- Work with Brewhouse team on production scheduling for label design and ordering
- Budget, plan, and execute advertising campaigns
- Support Sales team with materials and event support
- Manage media relations for brewery, including press releases and management of interviews and media presence
- Work closely with Taproom & Events Manager to ensure Station 26 brand standards are being adhered to in the taproom
- Oversee Marketing Department budget
- Be a brand representative out in the community that represents Station 26 with high standards
- Have a vision for the Station 26 brand growth
- Participate on the Station 26 leadership team - Assist the Station 26 team as needed with special projects
- 21 years old or older
- Marketing, Communications, Brand Management experience required
- Degree in Marketing, Communications preferred
- Excellent understanding of how to promote a brand in a crowded market
- Craft beer marketing experience preferred
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and/or InDesign preferred
- Excellent leadership skills with the proven ability to be forward-thinking and market-driven
- Strong problem-solving skills, thorough attention to detail and a relentless drive to take initiative
- Fervent work ethic and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to changing situations - The desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
- Full availability required
How to Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to “justin [at] station26brewing.co” with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.