Sales Representative - Chicago
Apply for this Job
SALES REPRESENTATIVE - CHICAGO, IL
Gruvi is an extremely fast-growing line of craft non-alcoholic beers and wines. We’re based in Denver, Colorado and are quickly expanding across the US & Canada. Gruvi is leading the way in redefining the taste, perception & emotion of non-alcoholic beers and wines.
Our team has worked tirelessly to produce a game changing lineup of products that will have you questioning what non-alcoholic beers and wines could taste like. We focus on building the brand authentically while continuing to lead & innovate in the category.
Here at Grüvi, we strive to create an inclusive community focused on making better choices within our daily lives. If you’re someone who is always looking to be better, improve daily and value your health, you’ll fit right in at Gruvi. Our mission is simple- help others be healthy and stay social, one drink at a time.
Every Gruvi employee spends one day a month volunteering in their local communities. We are a big believer in giving backing and creating a sustainable company both environmentally and socially.
Gruvi has been flying off the shelves and we’re looking to add the right people to this already great team.
Learn more at www.getgruvi.com
What You Will Do
- Build partnerships with strategic accounts, both on- and off-premise.
- Call on existing account base within territory to obtain new distribution, execute promotional activity and increase market share within their assigned territory.
- Build and maintain a positive rapport with new and existing accounts through consistent communication, diligent attention to account’s needs, and dependable service.
- Solicit new business to increase volume/distribution/share within the assigned territory.
- Ensure proper merchandising of product and point-of-sale materials within territory and according to our brand standards.
- Generate sales by maintaining/increasing shelf facings and positioning.
- Merchandise and service accounts including our Q/A measures- clean POS, rotate stock, packaging repair/replacement, etc.
- Create, schedule, and participate in promotions, tastings, and special events that may occur on weekday evenings as well as weekends to deliver greater brand awareness and stimulate sales.
- Elicit feedback from the market on what things could help move the brand further towards its goals.
- Conduct ongoing brand training with retailers and consumers.
- Identify field quality concerns and report using appropriate procedures.
- Perform administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, etc.)
- Successfully reach or exceed monthly sales goals.
- In depth knowledge of the Craft Beer industry and products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work independently.
- Ability to provide a clean driving record for the past 3 years.
- Have access to a vehicle
- Live in the market for which Sales Representative is responsible for.
- Must be able to represent Gruvi in a professional and responsible manner.
- Availability to work evenings, nights, and weekends is required as needed.
- A driven individual who understands the grind but also the rewards from building a Brand and a Company.
- Base salary & commission
- Reimbursement for health care insurance.
- Reimbursement for mileage
- 15 days PTO and Paid Volunteer Time
We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.