Driver Warehouse Operator
Boulevard Brewing Company
Apply for Job
Operates as a driver between the warehouse and Boulevard Brewery and provides support to the warehouse for receiving and shipping. Perform daily inventory checks, provides support to the warehouse for receiving and shipping. Organize and scan out the loads for the day. This position is a second shift driver. Shift hours range from 12PM – 8PM, or until production is done for the day.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loads, unloads, moves, stacks, and stages product and materials using a forklift or other power equipment. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspects and performs minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to storage locations. Efficiently stacks and stores the product in the appropriate areas.
- Ensures inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Reports quality variances.
- Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Performs picking duties in an efficient manner that meets Warehouse Matrix.
- Efficiently moves product from staging and/or storage areas or trailers.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conducts operations in a manner that promotes safety. Complies with OSHA and SDS Standards.
- Performs or assists in building, grounds, and equipment maintenance as required.
- Drive company truck between brewery and warehouse. Performs the drop and hook of trailers at brewery and at warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to operate hand held scanner and computer equipment.
- Be able to perform the closing duties of the warehouse at the end of their shift.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Hold valid, current Class A CDL with Air Break, Hazmat and Tanker endorsement.
- Hold a valid DOT medical card
- Two to Five years CDL driving experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a background check, DOT pre-employment physical and vehicle insurance check
- Availability to work flex hours as the business requires
- Ability to operate forklift with hand and foot controls
- Ability to do basic math, read instructions and complete forms. Communicate with customers, other employees and supervisors using verbal and written skills. Knowledge and ability to use safe lifting techniques
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently and with limited direction.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with management, peers and across functions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills