Commercial Sales and Support Technician
Apply for this Job
Ss Brewtech, a global leader in home and commercial brewing equipment design and fabrication, is seeking a candidate that has hands-on pro brewing and technical experience to join our rapidly growing business.
Developing and maintaining customer relationships is important to us, and we believe the best way to do that is to keep the same person engaged with our customers from the initial sales process all the way through to providing after sales support. This unique way of doing business allows our brewery customers direct access to technical expertise without the need to jump back and forth between sales and support departments, and allows us to keep our level of engagement and service high. The position will be based in Temecula, CA but will require travel to other parts of the country / world as appropriate.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Educate commercial brewery leads and prospects on the design, engineering, and value proposition of Ss Brewtech equipment
- Interface with customers on equipment startup and support activities and then interface with internal technical team and engineering to provide timely resolutions
- Participation at industry trade shows / conferences
- Provide input and contextual data relative to pricing and competitiveness
- Coordination and collaboration with Marketing Team for promotions
- Generate and distribute monthly reports and tracking metrics for business development activities
- Provide quality and customer experience feedback to engineering and management based on customer interfaces
- Stay connected with other internal customer service and support resources to understand latest tech support issues or customer specific situations
- Act as primary communication link between customers and Company – build long term relationships based on trust and support – both internally and externally.
- Participate in quarterly or annual forecasting / budgeting activities
- Perform other related duties as assigned / required
Desired Skills, Background, and Education
- In-depth knowledge of brewing processes and brewing equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong rapport building and relationship development skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Tech proficiency with common productivity tools such as Email, Excel, Word, and ERP systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Ability to multi-task and handle large number of parallel activities. Organizational skills are critical
- Ability to perform task related to brewing equipment assembly.