Apply for this Job
Earthly Labs’ vision is to keep the planet cool by avoiding the release of 1 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide emissions. Earthly Labs revolutionary carbon capture technology, software, and services allow craft brewers to recover carbon dioxide (CO2) from the fermentation, purify it and reuse it to carbonate better-tasting beer. Located in Austin, Texas, Earthly Labs is a Public Benefit Corp, using the power of business to build a better world. Imagine the difference you can make at this fast-growing venture. www.earthlylabs.com
The Earthly Labs Installer oversees the installation and success of our CO2 recovery technology. An Installer is a pivotal part of our customer's success, from pre-installation planning, equipment installation, operator training, and post-sale follow-up technical support. They manage the customer experience as a whole, calling on their knowledge of brewing facilities and operations to guide installation design and efficient installation implementation.
Required Education and Experience
- Track record of successful experience in the brewing industry
- Project management experience
- Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to work as a self-starter
- Participate in a Team environment within various departments
- Computer knowledge required: Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Training or experience using electrical systems including programmable logic controllers, automation systems, control systems, variable frequency drives, etc.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Strong professional communication skills in English - verbal, written, and listening
- College degree (preferred)
- Experience working in a start-up environment (preferred)
- Work experience that demonstrates high-level familiarity with mechanical and electrical assets
- Experience sharing technical knowledge with staff and management
This job is full-time, requires visiting craft brewing facilities and managing customer relationship experience via computer and phone. This position will be based out of Earthly Labs’ Austin, TX office. This position requires a driver’s license and a car.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a mix of sedentary computer work (20%), travel (up to 10%), and field installation (70%). This job requires frequent bending, hauling, sitting, and standing. About 20% of the time is working on a computer.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of brewery operations, 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Travel will be to client sites and conferences and is expected 70% - 90% of the time. CDC guidelines and safety precautions will be followed to reduce the risk of COVID exposure.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Rewarding Base Salary plus Commission, Equity, Fuel Allowance, Medical/Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, 401K, and other benefits.
Earthly Labs is a Public Benefit Corp and an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need accommodation in the application process, please let us know.