Erie Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Erie Brewing Company prides itself on providing the highest quality craft beer and customer service available and seeks a General Manager with plenty of passion for beer and a love of the industry to oversee both of their pubs. Join our ranks and become part of a team of creative and innovative minds devoted to their craft!
- 3+ years experience in a high-volume restaurant management position
- Passion for the craft beer industry
- Strong Leadership Skills
- 2-4 year degree is preferred
- RAMP Certified
- Knowledge of PLCB regulations
- Experience with POS systems (Future and Aloha preferred)
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings, holidays
- Event planning experience preferred
- Self-motivated and ability to keep calm under pressure
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and duties
Job Functions and Duties:
- Create standard operating procedures for all front of house operations.
- Hire, recruit, train and supervise all employees (including shift managers and other staff members).
- Set schedules for all staff members at each pub location.
- Comply with all regulations for food, alcohol, and safety.
- Command an understanding of the pub/craft beer scene.
- Proactively contribute to the growth and development of the EBC guest experience by delivering a memorable pub experience that ensures guests will visit often, engage with our staff, and enjoy Erie brews.
- Engage with both front of house and back of house staff to create the ultimate pub experience.
- Oversee music licensing agreements, fees, and contracts.
- Oversee and update POS items, order janitorial supplies, staff uniforms, and pub supplies.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly pub inventories including Keg Craft & Gift Shops.
- Attend and participate in EBC monthly meetings at brewery headquarters.
- Collaborate with back of house staff on new pub specialty ideas and in-house events open to the public.
- Plan and execute all in house events both public and private.
- Manage and execute all mug club duties.
- Filling and shipping orders for the online store via the EBC website.
- Maintaining and updating the items on the EBC website.
- Perform all other duties/responsibilities as deemed necessary by superiors.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including Healthcare, 401k with match, etc.