Territory Sales Manager
Apply for this Job
Interested in joining the PakTech team? We are an established, innovative leader in the food, beverage, and consumer goods industries. Our core values encompass the highest level of customer service, environmental stewardship, quality, innovation, and a positive work culture. Founded in 1991, PakTech is an industry leader in using recycled HDPE plastic to create 100% recyclable packaging handles. We also manufacture and service a full line of applicators that efficiently and reliably apply PakTech handles.
PakTech is looking for a competitive and persuasive individual to join our National Sales Team. This Territory Sales Manager position will be responsible for maintaining/growing a base of large CPG accounts and developing net new business in a highly productive geo territory. If you excel at problem solving, enjoy building strong relationships, take pride in your ability to succeed, then we have an opportunity for you.
The objective of the PakTech Territory Sales Manager is to increase market penetration and sales of products and services that are manufactured by PakTech to new and existing customers. Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills are keys of this job as you will create custom, value added, packaging and automation solutions for potential customers. Your technical expertise and knowledge will enable you to explain how PakTech’ s products are ideally suited to your customer’s needs, how the products work, and how they benefit not only our customers, but our environment as well. The small team environment requires an honest, team player, who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, engaging, and an excellent communicator both with customers as well as with our internal design, manufacturing, and sales support teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify, qualify, and acquire specific targets.
- Identify sales prospects and follow up on leads and referrals as assigned
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts, and present large-scale projects to upper management for approval or advice.
- Utilize CRM to record account activity and service management, forecast sales, and develop strategic planning
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and industry related conferences.
- Travel as required to maintain excellent customer service, support, and increase sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3-5 years sales experience in outside sales, major account management, all with proven record of success.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule, including overnight travel.
- Ability to acquire a passport.
- Packaging Industry sales experience
- Packaging and/or product development related assignments
- Knowledge of assigned regional territory