NOCA Territory Sales Representative – Greater Philadelphia Area
NOCA Beverages Inc.
Apply for this Job
What is NOCA?
Ever had a hard seltzer and thought “Wow, I like this drink, but I wish it wasn’t SO bubbly?” That’s exactly what the NOCA guys thought one late summer night. NOCA, AKA No Carbonation, is a Boston-based Boozy Water company that's making waves across the northeast market. NOCA started in NH & MA, but quickly spread across ME, VT, CT, RI, and now PA! We are an innovative and fast-growing company, fostering an exciting and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, in which each team member sees and feels the results of their contribution.
We are looking for individuals who can fully immerse themselves in NOCA as a brand and have a strong desire to help shape the future of a young and exciting company!
The Territory Sales Representative will be solely responsible for pioneering the NOCA brand within the Greater Philadelphia area. They’ll be making calls, building relationships, and selling incredible beverages all while embracing and representing NOCA’s entrepreneurial spirit, values, purpose, and brand-identity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Open and build new accounts while maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Daily management of on and off premise account relationships, including sales calls and visits
- Ensure proper merchandising of NOCA at on and off premise accounts
- Organize and attend samplings, on-premise events and beer festivals
- Completion of administrative sales tasks
- Engage and educate consumers about the brand and the mission
- Some weeknight and weekend work as needed, but we promise it’ll be fun
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience with sales in the Philadelphia market
- 2-4 years of supplier or wholesaler experience required
- Ability to influence, build connections, and motivate strong relationships with wholesaler sales reps, wholesaler management, and key retail customers
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident, and positive personality
- Prior CRM experience. Bonus if you’ve used VIP.
- Ability to frequently lift and move cases of product (min weight of 20lbs)
- Reliable car and a valid driver’s license
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Competitive base salary with eligibility for quarterly bonuses
- Paid time-off
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits offered
- Travel stipend
- Opportunity to work in a high growth startup environment with a lot of room for personal and professional growth
We are proud to hire regardless of gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or anything else that makes us different from those around us.