Wholesale Sales Manager
KettleHouse Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Wholesale Sales Manager - KettleHouse Brewing Co. - Montana
At KettleHouse Brewing Co., our mission is to match the quality of our beers to the quality of the Montana outdoor experience. Our award-winning beers include Cold Smoke® Scotch Ale, Double Haul® IPA, Shady™ New England IPA, Hellgate® Honey Hefeweizen, Northwest IPA, along with many seasonal and rotating offerings. We are distributed throughout Montana and in select markets in Idaho, Washington, and Wyoming.
As KettleHouse continues to grow, we are looking for a data-driven Wholesale Sales Manager who will be responsible for establishing goals, executing sales strategies, managing sales budgets, and increasing brand presence, all while fostering existing account relationships and developing new business. The Wholesale Sales Manager will be in charge of motivating and coaching our Sales team to aid them in meeting their territory goals.
This role is well-suited for a driven, knowledgeable, ambitious, and hardworking proven leader who is organized, process-oriented, and a strong communicator. The Wholesale Sales Manager will use those strengths to dive into sales data and strategically use it to grow our business.
Some Key Responsibilities Will Be:
- Plan and coordinate all sales programs for KettleHouse in conjunction with Operations, Production, and other departments to meet and exceed defined sales goals.
- Grow KettleHouse’s overall distribution presence and sales in the retail trade through display space, ads, distribution, and national chain account relations.
- Coach, influence, and continually develop the Sales team to achieve measurable results.
- Develop working relationships with distribution partners and their Sales Managers and assist in national account execution in each KettleHouse territory.
- Make regular sales calls and presentations to chain buyers and distribution partners and in front of large groups.
- Strategically influence the sale of KettleHouse beers and find opportunities to expand our territories.
- Prepare sales reports from data gathered from multiple data sources.
- Establish, meet, and exceed goals and metrics for the Sales department.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market trends and opportunities and leverage that information to expand the reach of KettleHouse Brewing Company and drive company growth.
- KettleHouse’s ideal Wholesale Sales Manager is highly organized has a passion for beer, superior customer service skills, strong leadership skills, a strong ability to build relationships with customers and coworkers, a passion for analyzing data to develop successful sales strategies, and a winning sales record.
- Prior proven management and leadership experience are strongly preferred.
- Four-year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional emotional intelligence with communication and conflict management in stressful situations.
- Possess the language skills, mathematical skills, and reasoning ability necessary to read, interpret, and comprehend data and information.
- Be available to work very early morning or late evening shifts and weekends due to customer demand and possible retailer entertainment.
- Frequent travel throughout the region will be required.
- Knowledge of computer programs, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in VIP and/or other related sales technology programs.
- Base salary plus a performance-based bonus structure.
- Paid time off.
- Health, dental and vision, with company contribution.
- Company paid short and long-term disability.
- 401(k) plan, with company match.
- Reimbursement for travel, meals, and cell phone.
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development.
- Ability to work with and enjoy some of Montana’s finest beers and continue to grow KettleHouse Brewing Company’s reach throughout the region.
Submit cover letter and resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be open until filled, but for priority consideration, please respond by February 12, 2021.