Sales Operations Analyst
Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
About Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Celebrating our 5th Anniversary, Lord Hobo Brewing Company, based out of Woburn, Massachusetts is a leading craft brewery in the New England market. Lord Hobo is sold in 12 states on the East Coast and is a brewery that is focused on growth and market support. Our flagship beer, Boomsauce, has seen incredible growth over the last 4 years and is the foundation for our success as a brand. Our portfolio of core products, including Boomsauce, Glorious, Angelica, Life, and 617 are consumer favorites and designed to win the favor of on and off-premises retail accounts. Lord Hobo was established on the inspiration of bringing the New England IPA style to a wider audience. Our team of Hobos are passionate, driven to ‘win’, and hard working.
If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, we look forward to meeting you!
Sales Operations Analyst
Lord Hobo is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst whose primary role will be to gather and organize data and generate deeper customer insight to enhance our sales team’s productivity. The SOA will be responsible for supporting our sales leadership team and will report directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing. This is a newly created position at Lord Hobo, designed to help the sales call process supporting all job roles on the sales team including National Accounts. The SOA will be charged with uncovering high level, notable strategic findings and learn how to transform them into impactful strategies to assist our sales team in hitting goals. The secondary purpose of this role is to communicate and sell Lord Hobo brands and programming to a select number of mid volume wholesalers in our expansion markets.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is hungry to build and contribute to the effectiveness of the sales team. Candidate to be based out of the Boston or surrounding area commuting to Woburn.
- Managing existing sales reports and design new reports supporting sales strategy.
- Building monthly wholesaler performance scorecards and reports highlighting areas of opportunity.
- Work with VIP, KARMA (CRM), Nielsen/IRI, and Orchestrated systems generating data and business insight supporting wholesaler network and field sales teams.
- Support Sales leadership team building reporting tools supporting sales programming and Trimester initiatives.
- Track and report Buying Account and Distribution net gains and losses and provide GAP reports to field sales team and wholesaler personnel.
- Assist in sales and marketing budget management and support quarterly budget meetings driving key areas of control and review.
- Management of administrative sales programs such as program and display tracking; bonus compensation tracking.
- Working with Director of Sales and Regional Sales Managers to develop solutions to sales force effectiveness and highlight emerging problems.
- Creation of dashboards highlighting business evaluations and communication to stakeholders within organization.
- Support Finance department on weekly reoccurring projects reducing short term work load on the department.
- Experience in beer business a plus, strong desire to work in craft beer.
- Enthusiastic about working for a small, growing company building the brand from the group up.
- High proficiency in excel and creation of reports, emphasis on clean formatting and presentation.
- Strong customer service skills and supportive, collaborative attitudes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize data into working objectives
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Positive Attitude and willingness to work cross departmentally to build collaborative relationships.
- Bachelor's degree experience in the beer business a plus, strong desire to work in craft beer.
- Understanding of VIP and iDig, or Karma, a plus.
- Highly proficient in excel and PowerPoint presentation building.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus compensation package based on your qualifications and sales success. In addition, all employees are eligible for the LHBCo health insurance package, and enjoy a generous beer discount.
Lord Hobo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.