Key Account Manager - C-Store
Apply for this Job
BrewDog USA commissioned our brewery in Columbus, Ohio in 2016 with the view to bring the people of the US the freshest beer we could. We’ve always had an amazing following from our American fans and we wanted to give them what they deserved. And we wanted to bring more people into the craft beer revolution.
Since that day, our pursuit, our ambition and our growth have been relentless. We never let our standards drop. We pride ourselves on growing partnerships with our accounts by serving them with professionalism, quality & efficiency. We’re now looking for a Key Account Convenience Store Manager! The Key Account Convenience Store Manager is an integral part of the BrewDog Sales Team and plays a key role in growing BrewDog’s ever growing business and brand. The position will be based in Columbus, OH at our USA facility.
The Key Account Convenience Store Manager is responsible for managing the relationships between the brewery, high volume C-Stores accounts and wholesaler partners to ensure the continuity, growth, and enhancement of BrewDog’s brewery, wholesale divisions and retail business. This includes proactively pursuing distribution, securing programming, securing display opportunities, and measuring performance. This position reports directly to the National Accounts Director and works closely with sales, marketing, brewery, and leadership teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of business related to Convenience Stores and aiding National Accounts Director in day-to-day aspects.
- Conduct regular planning and business review meetings with customers to ensure satisfaction and revenue growth for BrewDog and our partners.
- Develop C-Store goals and business plans with BrewDog Sales Director, National Accounts Director and Wholesaler partners.
- Ensure plan execution and facilitation through distributor network.
- Implement approved marketing and sales strategies at wholesale and retail level.
- Daily management of target C-store call points across multiple customer segments.
- Manage direct interaction with buyers across call points to gain additional distribution and increased promotional activity.
- Develop and communicate programming, distribution, pricing, and promotional updates to chain partners, BrewDog sales team and wholesaler network.
- Participate in quarterly wholesaler business planning meetings with Territory Managers and wholesalers.
- Report on monthly business opportunities and progress with Director of National Accounts and Sales Director.
- Track and report all sales programs, including surveying stores, merchandising placements and distribution measurement.
- Understanding of data research software needed to present our sales performance and opportunities.
- Create content and manage presentations for Spring reset cycles and Fall tweaks.
- Ability to validate planograms, review for accuracy, and make informed recommendations during reset cycles
- Review strategies to increase profitability and sales for products and buyers with Armadillo, sales data and program execution recaps.
- Develops quarterly C-store target lists built from goals and objectives.
- Must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunity from VIP software, IRI, Nielson or other company provided sales/CRM software.
- Performs administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, establish distribution targets, evaluate discount programs, conduct price surveys).
- Previous C-store experience strongly preferred, with much of the experience in the beer industry.
- Strong knowledge of the overall beer category, craft beer industry and its retail consumers.
- Provide hospitality for key buyer visits to the brewery.
- Knowledgeable of BrewDog’s brands.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Base salary + bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plan