Field Sales Manager San Antonio/Austin
Chihuahua Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
- Establish relationships with key wholesaler personnel to ensure “Share of Mind” for Chihuahua Brewery
- Execute and track identified metrics/KPI’s (Sales, Distribution, Displays, POS, Pricing and Competitive Activity), and provide timely feedback to both distributor and manager.
- Represent the company and expand sales for Chihuahua Brewery in both on & off premise accounts in designated sales territory.
- Build relationships with owners/buyers at all on premise and off-premise accounts.
- Supply complete and accurate account information and sales data in Lilypad.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication between accounts and distributors to ensure product is being ordered and delivered appropriately, and that a healthy relationship is maintained between all accounts and distributors. This includes:
- Strategically target key accounts with distributors to increase product placement, movement, and promotional opportunities.
- Schedule and attend promotional events, such as samplings, pint nights, beer pairing dinners, beer fests, etc.