Local Market Manager
California-based Beer Company
Apply for this Job
IMPORTANT: ALL APPLICANTS INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION MUST SUBMIT A RESUME, PHOTO AND COVER LETTER for consideration.
LOOKING FOR AUTHENTIC, UNIQUE AND EDGY MANAGERS-
- Adventure seeker, a social chameleon, the non-conformist
- Has inside access and knowledge of the market, relevant communities, and the cultural social fabric
- Content marker and move shaker
- Loves Pizza & IPF'n A
This is a part-time role. Ideal individuals are passionate about Beer! This is a 4-week assignment for approx. 30 hours a week starting mid-December. Program timing is TBD - currently gathering candidates for when the world opens again!
We are currently hiring managers in Southern California (LA/Long Beach area) and Northern California (Bay Area).
The Field Market Manager (FMM) is responsible for driving sales volume and market goals through the wholesaler(s) and to the market’s respective account base. The FMM is accountable for increasing the availability and visibility of the brand in the market while working closely with the On and Off-Premise National Account teams to drive national programs to the account level. They must be able to deliver a unique sampling experience, and help consumers make educated, informed brand decisions and are expected to interact and actively engage consumers at the point of purchase and experience, with the end goal of reinforcing and/or increasing brand awareness.
Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Possess a passion for the beer industry that allows for authentic and personalized consumer experiences
· Establish rapport with wholesaler’s middle and upper-level management
- Attend all relevant market brand and program training
- Actively engage consumers, drive trial, conversion, and sales
- Ability to conduct tastings for consumers (where legal and within local legal limitations and as per policy)
- Ability to assist in training internal staff
- Follow Responsible Server Guidelines and report Guideline violations
- Understand and comply with state sampling regulations
- Pick up or accept delivery of event materials in market at local storage units
- Arrive at events on time, in appropriate uniform/attire, and be prepared to execute events as outlined
- Merchandise accounts with point-of-sale (POS) as needed
· Must stay within all allocated budgets
- Ensure proper care and return of company property (e.g. uniforms, event materials, etc)
- Capture data from events and provide insightful feedback on post-event recaps
- Take great digital event photos
- Report on competitive activity in market and industry trends