City Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
City Brewing Company, a leading manufacturer in the beverage industry, has an immediate opening for a Brewing Supervisor at our La Crosse, WI facility. This position will oversee day to day shift operations of the Brewing department on afternoon or overnight shifts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee operations to complete of filtration and brewing schedule requirements.
- Troubleshoot production issues.
- Ensure quality and TTB compliance.
- Data entry of production records.
- Analyze and resolve work problems or assist workers in solving work problems.
- Conduct daily shift exchange meeting.
- Initiate personnel actions, such as performance evaluations, and disciplinary measures.
- Assist with inventory management.
- Assist in internal auditing, such as for GMP, HACCP and Safety.
- Ensure compliance with Internal, Federal, State and local guidelines and regulations. including GMP, HACCP, OSHA, FDA and TTB.
- Associates Degree in related field but will consider documented training and/or certifications.
- Minimum 2 years’ practical, hands-on experience in brewing or food or beverage production.
- Prior experience in frontline supervision and employee relations.
- Be self-motivated and team oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including weekends.
City Brewing Company provides a competitive salary and benefit package which includes: Health, Life, Dental and Long Term Disability Insurance; Section 125; 401(k); and more. Please visit our website at www.citybrewery.com to learn more about us and to apply.