Chain Accounts Manager
Lord Hobo Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
About Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Celebrating our 5th Anniversary, Lord Hobo Brewing Company, based out of Woburn, Massachusetts is a leading craft brewery in the New England market. Lord Hobo is sold in 12 states on the East Coast and is a brewery that is focused on growth and market support. Our flagship beer, Boomsauce, has seen incredible growth over the last 4 years and is the foundation for our success as a brand. Our portfolio of core products, including Boomsauce, Glorious, Angelica, Life, and 617 are consumer favorites and designed to win the favor of on and off-premises retail accounts. Lord Hobo was established on the inspiration of bringing the New England IPA style to a wider audience. Our team of Hobos are passionate, driven to ‘win’, and hard working.
If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, we look forward to meeting you!
Chain Accounts Manager
The Chain Account Manager is responsible for developing Lord Hobo’s business in our major food, drug, convenience, and club chains. The primary responsibilities for this position include account management and retail execution and reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing. The position is based out of the New England area (NH, ME, CT, RI, MA or Boston area).
- Call on chain buyers, category set captains and other key decision makers
- Growing partnerships with existing national accounts
- Participate in distributor business reviews and field contacts; establish clear objectives to increase distribution, feature, display activity, and close voids
- Coordinate chain account activation with territory sales team and distributor partners
- Deliver presentations on actionable insights, support objectives, and monetizes the opportunity
- Identifying unique needs of each chain customer and developing a tailored sales pitch
- Benchmark retailer performance vs. competition and develop opportunities to close gaps
- Communicate and obtain AD features and improve execution; publish monthly reports
- Analyzes chain volume, share trends, scorecards, performance, and actionable insights
- Presenting the Lord Hobo product value propositions to national accounts
- Developing specific account action plans to maximize long term account sales
- Utilizing customer segmentation analyses to prioritize sales efforts
- Continuously improving Lord Hobo national account sales processes and collateral
- Engaging new accounts to earn initial placements
- Documenting account sales effort information into CRM system
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years’ experience "owning" the sales call point for large national and regional chains
- Understanding of Nielsen and IRI data. Understanding of latest craft beer trends and innovation developments
- Understanding of VIP and iDig, desired
- Advanced computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel. Experience building and executing national account sales proposals
- Ability to travel about 30-50% / overnight travel
- Clean driving record
We offer a competitive salary and bonus compensation package based on your qualifications and sales success.
Our benefits package includes: paid holidays and time off, medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurances, 401k, tuition reimbursement, parental leave, a referral bonus program, a generous beer discount and much more.
How to apply:
If you are ready to join the Lord Hobo team, please email your resume and a thoughtful cover letter.
Lord Hobo Brewing Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.