Territory Sales Manager - Georgia
Apply for this Job
What is Ohza?
Ohza is a “champagne cocktail” company. We use quality ingredients like you would yourself, but made them lighter, less sugary and ready-to-drink. Whether hitting the beach, tailgate, or après ski, mimosas are now not just for brunch.
We’re also redefining what you expect from a ready-to-drink beverage: Ohza has a calorie count similar to a hard seltzer, but the bold flavor of a serious cocktail - all while containing no added sugar, nothing artificial, no preservatives, and an extremely clean nutrition label.
Our products use premium sparkling wine and real juice. In fact, almost one third of every can is filled
with juice, providing rich, authentic flavor. Ohza has been featured in Forbes, Delish, and other publications
highlighting it’s flavor and packaging. To learn more, please visit ohzamimosas.com
Where it Began
It all started when four friends attempted to mix some mimosas on a tippy boat off Cape Cod. The result? A mess and an idea.
With a successful launch in 2019 and rapid growth in 2020, Ohza has become one of the fastest-growing RTD cocktail companies in the US.
Position Description - Territory Sales Manager (Georgia)
At Ohza, the priority of a Sales Manager is to build relationships with our distributors, retailers and customers while executing our growth goals. You should always consider yourself a partner to our accounts, rather than a “salesperson” - their success is our success!
As a Sales Manager you are responsible for establishing and executing sales strategies, managing sales budgets, executing marketing programs, increasing brand presence and developing new business while maintaining existing account relationships. You will be accountable for delivering volume, distribution, merchandising, and pricing performance across the state of Georgia. Inherent in this position is managing wholesaler relationships as well as major customer relationships including independent, regional chain and national chain accounts in off-premise and on-premise. As a rapidly growing startup you will be required to work hard, wear many hats, and always maintain a positive attitude!
- Work directly with CEO to develop Ohza’s sales strategy to ensure the attainment of company sales goals and profitability by territory
- Spend 80% of time in the field developing relationships with existing on and off-premise accounts while constantly pushing to open new accounts
- Grow volume by executing strategies for POS placement, merchandising, pricing, and increased SKU distribution
- Maintain consistent dialogue with our distribution partners to ensure Ohza remains a priority in their portfolios
- Actively develop relationships with all wholesaler personnel including GMs, ASMs, Sales Reps, and Merchandisers
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals for volume, displays, and other internal initiatives
- Participate in monthly wholesaler planning, sales meetings and presentations
- Work with the Events and Marketing Managers to identify and pursue opportunities to spread the brand through festivals, events, collaborations, new programs, etc.
- Represent Ohza by attending tastings and events once per week
- A passion for craft beverages and knowledge of the local market
- 1-4 years in a beverage distributor, supplier, or retail role
- Strong knowledge of wholesaler operations, programming, and pricing
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong intuition on sales development and merchandising
- Excellent communication skills and extremely personable
- Very organized with strong attention to detail and time management
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Docs, VIP a plus
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work occasional weekend and evening events as needed
- Valid driver’s license and 21+
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Company sponsored healthcare plan
- Expense and mileage reimbursement
- Free product!
How to Apply:If interested, please email Ryan Ayotte at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a short paragraph on
why you are interested in the position.