Operations and Logistics Specialist
Athletic Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Athletic Brewing Co. is seeking an operations and logistics associate who is passionate about Athletic Brewing’s brand and products and is looking for an opportunity to contribute significantly to the growth of this existing part of our business. In this role, you will be working with the West Coast Operations Lead and our Procurement Manager to understand and execute all aspects of inventory management, shipping, and forecasting in a timely and efficient manner for multiple facilities.
- Coordination of outgoing wholesale and 3PL shipments to meet promised deadlines.
- Coordination of incoming vendor/wholesale shipments.
- Coordination of pickups and shipments to distributors.
- Monitors inventory via NetSuite.
- Resolves and overcomes any shipping or receiving errors.
- Arranging shipments from suppliers (vendors).
- Develop ongoing relationships with vendors and distribution partners.
- Analyzes inventory and logistics procedures and recommends updates and improvements to the West Coast Operations Lead.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Dependable, honest, high integrity, team-player, passionate, attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Personal curiosity in improving systems
- Proficient with Google Suite, NetSuite, or related software.
- Supply chain and logistics background and experience working with shippers and national networks preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Location: Stratford, CT (Option to work remote 2 days a week)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, commission, and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Email email@example.com with the subject “Operations and Logistics Specialist” to apply
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community