Phoenix Craft Beer Territory Manager/Sales Representative - Baja Brewing Company
Baja Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Beer Territory Manager Phoenix /Sales Representative
As one of the first Mexican craft beers to cross the border, Baja Brewing Company Imports (BBC Imports) is seeking an experienced beverage sales representative in Arizona. Current focus is on Phoenix but future efforts will be to expand. We are a Better Mexican Import with an award-winning Craft pedigree who aspires to get consumers to trade up from the flavorless Mexican Industrial beers. Sound intriguing to go toe to toe with those long in the tooth Mexican Imports? If so- read on….
- Established in 2007 in San Jose del Cabo, we are THE original craft beer of Baja California Sur, Mexico
- 8 delicious styles offered in Mexico / 4 exported to the United States / Available in 4 states growing to 6 by Jan 1st, more states thereafter / Draft & Package formats for:
• Cabotella- Blonde ale • Escorpion Negro- Black ale
• Por Favor- 8% Mexican IPA • La Surfa- A pure malt Lager
- A closely held family company with Brands that aspire to grow into a National player. Seeking the right stuff that desires to grow with us.
- Find us on the Web…we’re pretty awesome.
If you’re experienced and serious about selling beer… not just geeking out on the latest IPA style or Hard Kombucha here’s what we need:
- A driven individual who understands the grind but also the rewards from building a Brand and a Company.
- A candidate who reside in the Phoenix area to enable easy access to surrounding communities.
- A person who can throw elbows in the Import arena as well as play aggressively when necessary in the craft space.
- Someone to manage the territory selling beer and inspiring the Wholesaler Network to follow along.
- Someone who wants to grow with a 7 year old start-up Import Company that desires to make History for it’s Brands and it’s people.
- Ever worked with Lilypad or other CRM platform? Yes: get in here! No: All good… we’ll train you.
Are you ready to build the next great Mexican import?
Let’s get to the nitty gritty…
BBC Imports’ Phoenix Territory Manager will report to our Director of Sales, and be responsible for the successful sale and distribution of Baja Brewing Company product On premise and Off premise throughout the Phoenix Market
Phoenix is not an easy market to sling beer; BBC Imports expects its representatives to be enthusiastic, creative, knowledgeable, professional and passionate about it’s brands and it’s future.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum 4 years Alc. Beverage sales experience moves you to the front of the line
- Valid driver's license, insurance, clean driving record & access to a dependable vehicle
- Wholesaler “engagement” experience- working collaboratively with all levels of Wholesale partners.
- Flexible schedule; as one of the lucky few to not have to be stuck behind a desk 9-5, M-F, you should expect to work nights and weekends as business dictates
- Strong interpersonal skills, with persuasive written communication and large group presentation skills.
- MS Office Suite proficiency (Excel, PPT, Word)
- A more than topical knowledge of the beer industry and aptitude to deepen that knowledge
- Exemplary customer service skills (giving out free six-packs to your buddies does not constitute ‘exemplary customer service’)
- Ability to transport up to 100lbs. of merchandise… (e.g. Ez-Up Tents)
- Ability to move heavy merchandise such a Kegs and Cases of Beer
- Ability to perform all requisite function of merchandising accounts (e.g. climbing ladders, spending time in cold boxes, resetting shelving))
- Consistently attain monthly business objectives as assigned by management
- Make and Maintain weekly appointments with accounts within the territory to drive existing business and attain new business.
Competitive compensation will include a base salary plus commission to be identified based on experience.
Mileage, Trade Spending, and Entertainment Expenses reimbursed
Serious inquiries only; no recruiters. Submissions must include a cover letter and resume