Apply for Job
Revolution Brewery has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced multi-craft maintenance technician, located out of our production brewery in Chicago, IL. This shift is scheduled for 11am-7pm (midshift) Monday through Friday, with rotating on-call during for evenings and weekends. The brewery is located in the Avondale neighborhood, off the Belmont blue line and Belmont/Kedzie I-90/94 highway exit.
This is a full-time, hourly position with pay commensurate with experience. Revolution is a great place to work and offers an excellent benefits package including paid time off, health/dental/vision insurances, 401(K) with company match, and more!
Our Maintenance Tech's troubleshoot, maintain, and repair automated processing manufacturing and production equipment, HVAC/R, and building systems. This position requires a high level of electrical aptitude, among many other trade skills. In addition, this role:
- Works on packaging line machinery breakdowns as they happen and repairs brewery equipment upon request.
- Continuously works on maintenance work order request log and assigned PM’s.
- Improves plant and production efficiency by recommending and participating in improvements.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with staff as needed throughout the day.
- Assists work force in any area as needed and authorized by management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5-10+ years experience as multi-craft technician in manufacturing required; packaging / bottling line experience is preferred.
- Minimum high school/GED with trade/technical college preferred, with an Associates Degree or equivalent experience a plus.
- Areas of expertise should include some or all of the following: electrical, pneumatic, mechanical and computer skills.
- This position requires good time management and communication skills. Must be able to multi-task and stay focused on objectives for the day. Good troubleshooting and exceptional work ethic required.
- Quality, safety and efficiency concerns need quick judgment in this role, and will be a needed skillset.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Able to lift 50-60 lbs.
- Able to climb stairs and ladders up to 20 feet.
- Able to work in an environment with high noise levels.
- Able to work with hazardous chemicals.
- Able to frequently duck under conveyors/equipment.
- Able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Able to work in very hot and very cold temperatures.
Apply through this link or directly on our website!