USA Brewing Manager/Head of Brewing
BrewDog Brewing Company LLC
Apply for this Job
About The Role
Since we started brewing in the US in 2016, our pursuit, our ambition and our growth have been relentless. We never let our standards drop. We pride ourselves on safety, quality and efficiency. We’re now looking for a Brewing Manager/Head of USA Brewing to maintain these levels and advance them!
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of brewing operations and leading process improvement across the brewery. Duties include:
- Maintain production schedules and working closely with supply chain and packaging to ensure tight timelines are kept.
- Scale recipes from the pilot brewery, the UK brewery, and for potential contract partners.
- Work with quality to ensure brand specification are met and beers meet high standards of quality, making recipe changes when necessary
- Work with procurement and our vendors to ensure the highest quality ingredients
- Manage brewing team including team training and development.
- Oversee independent brewers in the pilot brewery, sour brewery, and Pittsburgh Outpost.
- Regular collaboration with the production leadership in Scotland
- Work with colleagues across the operations team to ensure the safety of the team, compliance with government regulations, and adherence to good manufacturing practices
- Develop and maintain department budget, KPIs, and goals
About The team
Our US brewery team is a wonderful group. You’ll be joining a crew of incredibly talented and passionate people that genuinely care about this business and our beer. People who want to work every day with a positive attitude.
You will report to our Director of Operations. You will work together but you will have freedom to do your role effectively. It is the type of environment where you will be kept on your toes and enjoy a different challenge every day.
You will also be the key face of the brewing function for the wider US business. This means you will present range plans to our teams, discuss our beers during tastings with staff and shareholders alike as an ambassador for this core department of our business.