Thin Man Brewery
Apply for this Job
Responsible for operation and maintenance of a Codi canning line and supervision of personnel during packaging runs.
Applicants will be expected to:
- Clean, Sanitize and operate Codi Canning line
- Verify condition of beer prior to packaging.
- Accurately fill out packaging documents to reflect fill quantities, loss, and any problems with packaging runs.
- Perform preventative and periodic maintenance on canning line
- Train other personnel on packaging operations and maintenance.
- Maintain spare parts inventory
- Keep packaging area clean and orderly.
- Train with and evaluate packaging SOPs
- As needed, assist cellar personnel in other production duties.
- Drive forklift.
The position will occasionally be required to work in the warehouse environment to facilitate shipment activities and assist with warehouse functions. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to use both hands and arms in full range of motion.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination skills.
- Must be able to work around moving equipment and hazardous chemicals
- Must be able to move heavy objects such as full cases and kegs