Cellar Person/Assistant Brewer Positions
Twelve Percent Beer Project
Apply for this Job
Twelve Percent Beer Project is seeking full-time, experienced cellar people and assistant brewers to join their team growing production team!
Ideally, if you are applying for one of these jobs, you know what it entails. We need people who can work independently in the cellar (including managing the fermentation process, dry-hopping beer, transferring beer, CIPs, etc.) and can assist in the brewing process.
The details - we need a person who meets all of the following (in no particular order, they are all important):
- work a flexible schedule, we do work nights and weekends.
- Did we mention cleanliness – you must be meticulous in keeping the brewery sanitized (hoses, floors, tanks, kegs…the list goes on!)
- Have amazing attention to detail! What goes in to each beer matters, as does time, temperature, etc. You need to be able to reliably check and log all this information. We need someone who doesn’t cut corners.
- Have a can-do attitude and handle pressure well.
- Lift and move all of the heavy things that you need to in a brewery – such as regularly lifting 60# bags and moving 100# equipment.
Here is what we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid time off
- An unparalleled learning opportunity with significant growth opportunities.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right people, so let us know if that is you. We are ready to hire. Please supply a resume and cover letter, explaining why you would be a good fit for the job.