Director of Marketing & Brand Management
Faubourg Brewing Company (formerly Dixie Beer)
Apply for this Job
Are you a strategic thinker with consumer product marketing experience and a passion for innovation? Do you wake up each morning inspired to collaborate with team members and respectfully challenge the status quo? Can your energy and drive to create and lead a high performing brand/marketing team sustain the inevitable ups and downs in the product development process?
If the answer is a resounding yes, then we have the dream job for you! We’re searching for a team leader with an inspirational, challenger-mindset approach to brand development and marketing. A person who can deftly translate ideas into visions and visions into practical product strategies. This company is undergoing a once-in-a lifetime transformation as a total beverage manufacturer. If you’re a big picture brand marketer who sees unbounded potential and drive to dominate in all markets – this is the job for you!
The Dixie Brewing Company is now in the process of rebranding the company with an announcement on the new name planned for late October 2020.
- Recruit, hire and lead a marketing team with both retail and wholesale brand objectives.
- Design and implement a portfolio strategy that guides the future of existing products and builds a strong innovation pipeline.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development of new products; soup to nuts. From upstream ideation to final label artwork approvals, you will be the driving force behind every step of the innovation process.
- Be the category and consumer authority; using research and data to aid your decision making.
- Develop marketing calendars and tactical plans that drive incremental revenue across new and existing product lines.
- Anticipate the needs of our wholesale and retail partners, and sell-in marketing programs that address those needs while building the Dixie brand.
- Create brand guidelines and marketing communications that maximize (Dixie’s)/ NewCo impact across all touchpoints.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver that can guide a cross-functional team to successful outcomes.
- "Track, learn, optimize" attitude and a strong desire to improve upon what's been done before.
- Comfort with ambiguity and pushing projects forward without perfect clarity.
- A team player who rolls up their sleeves and gets things done.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Passionate about consumer products and craft beer!
- Experience guiding and leading brand strategies through all stages of development
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field.
- Track record of success in brand marketing that has resulted in positions of increased responsibility.
- Hands-on experience developing and launching new consumer products.
- Strong understanding of retail and wholesale business drivers.
- Working knowledge of financial decision-making methods.
- Knowledge of external agency engagement process and project RFP process.
- Adept at the Microsoft Office suite (experience with ERP software a plus)
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Dixie Brewing Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. Dixie Brewing Company will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, gender, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. Dixie Brewing Company is committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.