Apply for this Job
Production Associate Job Description (full-time)
Ginger’s Revenge – Asheville, NC
Ginger’s Revenge is a craft brewery in Asheville, NC, specializing in the production of alcoholic ginger beer. Now in our fourth year of operations, we are on track to produce 1400 barrels in 2020 and expect that number to increase steadily over the next several years as we expand our distribution footprint.
As such, we are looking for a growth-minded individual to join our production team. We are looking for someone with excellent work ethic, high attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, a desire to learn, and a positive attitude. We are not only committed to producing quality craft beverages, but also invested in building a work environment where team members feel valued for their contributions and are encouraged to learn and grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who thinks quickly on their feet and is excited to work in an environment that strives for continuous improvement. At a minimum, this position requires at least one year professional beverage production experience. Preferred candidates will have specific experience in Quality Control, Cellaring, and Packaging operations.
Key skills include:
- Attention to detail
- Strong aptitude to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Dedication to creating and maintaining clean and highly organized work environments
- Ability to think ahead and plan time efficiently
- Strong math skills
- Laboratory skills
Key responsibilities include:
- Ingredient processing
- Blending ingredients to create multiple products
- Packaging operations (kegging and bottling)
- Creating and maintaining physical and digital records of brewery operations
- Cleaning and sanitizing kegs and tanks
- Maintaining a clean and organized workplace
- Following company safety standards
- Quality Assurance testing and documentation
- Other tasks as needed, including warehousing, attending events, and plant maintenance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8-10 hours)
- Ability to lift heavy objects (lifting up to 55 pounds, safely maneuvering up to 165 pounds)
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments
This is a full-time, hourly position, eligible for benefits (Paid-Time Off and Employer-Subsidized Health Care Plan) after three months employment.
Qualified candidates should:
1. Fill out the online job application.
2. Send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to email@example.com.
You must fill out the application in full to be considered for the position. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.