Tasting Room Manager
Rising Tide Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
TASTING ROOM MANAGER
Rising Tide Brewing Co. is searching for an experienced manager to lead and inspire our tasting room team. Our Tasting Room Manager will be responsible for the daily front of house operations, hiring, educating, scheduling, and developing the team, as well as evolving our service model as COVID restrictions continue to change and eventually are lifted.
- Foster an environment of passion for craft beer, for Rising Tide, and for our East Bayside neighborhood.
- Hire, build, and develop a highly educated and craft-beer centric, service-focused team.
- Work with our Brand and Hospitality Director to develop, operationalize, and evolve our hospitality model.
- Work collaboratively with our food partners to ensure a seamless customer service experience.
- Coordinate with our Private Events Manager to help with execution of private event program.
- Ensure safety and sanitary guidelines are met and exceeded.
- Ensure safe space guidelines (LGBTQ/BIPOC/etc) are met and exceeded.
- Act as an ambassador of the Rising Tide brand.
- Daily tasks may include:
- Team scheduling
- Cash management
- Inventory management
- Implementing and maintaining SOPs and policies to support excellent customer service
- Troubleshooting and assisting to expedite food and beverage service.
- Minimum of one year prior restaurant or tasting room management experience in a setting with seated table-side service.
- Passion for and understanding of food and beverage service and the craft beer industry.
- Excellent organizational and positive communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and continual improvement.
- Experience building and managing a schedule for a large team.
- Proven track record of building and managing high performance teams in a hospitality setting.
- Strong computer and A/V system administration and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Evening and weekend hours required.
- Willingness to work outside in hot, cold, and wet weather.
- Ability to stand/walk on asphalt/concrete surfaces for long periods.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
Competitive compensation and benefits offered.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter as email attachments. Please include your full name and the position that you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Please include your name in the name of your file attachments.
Rising Tide Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.