Key Account Manager
Pirate Republic Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
The Bahamas leading craft brewery is seeking a Key Account professional!
We are growing and expanding in the US! Seeking an adventurous sales professional who is interested in becoming a shipmate of a fun and passionate crew.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for building the Pirate Republic brand and driving sales in off and on-premise key accounts throughout Florida and the Southeast. Duties include; prospecting, creating presentations, securing meetings, developing customer distribution, increasing case sales, creating promotional campaigns, merchandising our products for optimum visibility and exposure and coordinating events in the market.
Must have requirements:
- We require a Sales Professional with 5+ years sales experience in craft beer with a well-known craft brewery.
- Must live in Florida, preferably Central Florida.
- Key account experience calling on leading off and on-premise chains in Florida and the Southeast.
- Beer distributor relationships in Florida and the Southeast.
- A person with a passion for sales, meeting new people, cold calling and developing business.
- A self-starter and competitive individual who likes to win.
- A strong communicator both internally and externally.
- Responsible for sales performance in your market including achieving sales/depletion goals, securing key account placements across on- and off-premise, hitting points of distribution targets, executing merchandising strategy,securing merchandising features, etc.
- Understand sources of account and performance data in your market, and work to incorporate data into local sales strategies.
- Work with distributor management to execute local planning and account management.
- Create key account buyer relationships, meeting with new and existing accounts on a regular basis.
- Ride with distributor sales reps on a regular basis to oversee execution of local sales efforts; with a focused effort on follow up and closing the sale.
- Staff trainings and education seminars for distributors and accounts as required.
- Conduct retail tasting events frequently for key off/on-premise chain accounts.
- Join sales blitzes with distributor teams when the company launches new items or promotions.
All candidate’s worth considering must should also have strong administrative skills and be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications.
A car, valid driver’s license and clean driving record are imperative.
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like you, then please send your resume and cover letter with the subject, Key Account Manager to: