7 Devils Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
Cellar Person Job Opening
The 7 Devils Brewing Co. is looking for a qualified full-time cellar person in Coos Bay, OR. As a cellar person, you will work alongside our lead brewer with numerous brewing and cellar responsibilities. This position will involve quality assurance and control, beer transfer, cellar work, cleaning and sanitation of equipment, keg washing, bottling, loading and unloading delivery trucks, assisting with occasional beer deliveries and dock sales, occasional pouring events, canning, maintenance of equipment, and other tasks as assigned.
The 7 Devils Brewing Co. is located in Coos Bay, OR. This beautiful yet isolated coastal community has relatively low cost of living and high adventure potential. It’s a great place for surfers, fishermen, hikers, beach-combers, windsurfers, kayakers, and camping enthusiasts. We also have the feel of a small town with the amenities and culture of a medium sized town. Expect to find live music most nights at our pub, some pretty cool festivals, and down-to-earth people.
We are a 15 bbl brewery and pub producing 1000bbls per year. We are a creative, socially and environmentally ethical company looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Applicant Qualifications and Job Expectations:
- Experience: 6+ months cellaring experience or other related work preferred
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Professional brewing education or certifications are a plus but not required
- Experience and knowledge of the brewing/fermentation process;
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Ability to maintain current, detailed, and accurate brewlogs, inventories, and reports
- Forklift certification and troubleshooting ability are desired.
-OLCC server’s permit required
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be Professional, Punctual, Honest, Passionate, Reliable, Self-Motivated, and have Integrity
- Ability to multitask and work quickly under pressure.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workplace.
- Strong beer knowledge and enthusiasm
- Ability to quickly learn policies and procedures for the brewery
- Conduct work in a safe manner in accordance with company established guidelines.
- Must be willing and able to work for extended periods of time in hot/wet environments and cold/wet environments.
- Physical capability and stamina to stand for entire shift and lift 55 lbs repeatedly, as well as capability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Experience, knowledge and ability to troubleshoot draft systems is a plus.
- Resume required.
- Must be 21+ years old
Send applications to email@example.com