Garage Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Garage Brewing Co, Murrieta CA has an opportunity for an experienced individual to join our growing production brewery team to share our passion and appreciation for quality beer.
Our brewery operates 5 days per week Mon-Fri 6am-2:30pm
This position is responsible for all cold side operations: CIP, dry hopping brews, centrifuge operations, filtering, carbonation, transferring beer in tank, etc.
- Knowledge of all cellaring procedures with ability to troubleshoot quality/production issues
- 2yrs experience in cellaring in a commercial production brewery
- Assisting with a variety of tasks throughout the brewery
- Chemical usage and safety procedures
- Standing for the length of shift (not including breaks and lunch time) with lower body movement throughout shift
- Visual acuity at short distances
- Color vision needed to detect inappropriate color of product
- Good eye/hand coordination to keep speed with the pace of the machine
- Able to lift 25-35 lbs. boxes continuously, lift 50+lbs and push 165lbs.
- Climbing, stooping, bending, overhead reaching
- Grasping and gripping
- Abilities – good attendance, work alone
- Detail oriented and takes pride in the work they do
- Passionate about the craft beer industry
Wages commensurate with experience with month stipend, shoes, co-op medical, yearly bonus and sick pay.