Sales Representatives (San Antonio & Houston)
Apply for this Job
Two Robbers - Sales Representatives for San Antonio & Houston
Two Robbers, one of the fastest growing Craft Hard Seltzer brands in the country, is expanding to Texas! We are looking to add experienced sales professionals in San Antonio & Houston who are entrepreneurially minded, have a passion for launching and growing high quality brands, and who want to help shape the future of a young and exciting company. If you apply for the role, please indicate which city you are interested in applying for.
At Two Robbers, we only do seltzers. We spent over a year perfecting our hard seltzer brewing process to create a light and refreshing beverage without the added sugars, sweeteners, concentrates, and complex ingredients we so often see in other drinks. The result is a one-of-a-kind beverage with subtle and unique flavors inspired by some of our favorite cocktails and craft beers. We’re one of the leading craft players in the Northeast and are excited to bring our brand to Texas!
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Daily on-premise and off-premise account relationship management
- Regular account visits to existing and new accounts
- Regular sales calls to existing and new accounts
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key managers/buyers at target accounts
- Track and monitor progress with accounts
- Ensure proper merchandising of Two Robbers at on and off premise accounts
- Create, Schedule, and Execute off-premise sampling’s, on-premise events & programming, festivals, and wholesaler work withs
- Establish weekly target account lists and sales goals, and ability to achieve and execute on such goals
- Maintains constant communication with Two Robbers team and wholesaler representatives
- Ability to “wear multiple hats,” including completion of administrative tasks, expense reporting, budget management, etc.
- Engage, instruct, and inspire consumers about the brand
- Embrace and represent Two Robbers’ values, purpose, and brand-identity at all times
- Reports to Sales Manager
- Must be available to work weeknights and weekends as required
Experience / Qualifications / Requirements:
- 3+ Years of Beer Sales with a supplier or distributor is required
- Bachelors Degree required
- Prior experience with VIP and Karma softwares
- Must be currently living in the San Antonio or Houston market
- Strong knowledge of the respective Texas market including existing relationships with accounts
- Physical demands include ability to frequently lift and move up to 40 pounds or more
- Reliable car, valid drivers license, and clean driving record
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Compensation will be highly competitive with industry / market rates, and will be experience-dependent. Will include a base salary, sales commissions, and performance-based bonuses.
Note: This job posting is neither definitive nor restrictive, and may be modified to meet changing needs.