Territory Sales Manager - Illinois.
Brewery Branding Co.
Apply for this Job
Position: Territory Sales Manager FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Position is based in Illinois Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Brewery Branding is the leading merchandise and promotional printing company for the craft brewing industry.
We’re proud to offer tons of resources to help build brewers brands by providing in-house design, fulfillment, and
on-line store management for our customers. This sales position is the critical point person responsible for creating
partnerships with breweries to help promote their brands through the creation of killer brewery merchandise.
First things first…you must have a love/passion for the craft beer industry. The folks within this world are the best
and we expect nothing less from ourselves. The TSM is also responsible for managing the development of sales
within a specified territory. They will be responsible for the onboarding and managing of all accounts within their
territory. An ideal TSM will be amazing at: Finding and developing new accounts, helping breweries realize the full
potential of their brand through brewery merchandise, and developing processes that maximize the movement and
profitability of these items through all available brewery retail channels. The TSM will be the customers connection
and voice to Brewery Branding and will act as the primary go-to for all challenges & opportunities.
Specific Duties Include
- Active management of sales and profitability for Brewery Branding and its brewery customers
- Will work with regional manager to set territory monthly/quarterly goals
- Will find creative ways to achieve sales goals
- Active in-field selling with quarterly sales presentations being conducted with top customers
- Setting and maintaining the highest standards of any promotional or retail company within the following
areas; sales interactions, quality of all merchandise, customer perceived value, and creating value to the
- brewing industry.
- Will be aggressive with finding ways to participate and support the brewery industry as a whole
- Develop and execute protocols that are effective for your accounts and in-house team members
- Will work closely and effectively with Sales Support Staff to create and work within specific SOP’s
- Will work directly with the design department to develop new merchandise for customers
- Active with presenting new products and decoration trends to other in-house departments
- Must be organized
- Must be an exceptional communicator
- Has the ability to answer every challenge with a “Yes, I can solve that” attitude
At Brewery Branding, we take our core principles very seriously. All team members should embrace and embody
these values to support our purpose and be an active part of our culture.
Our Core Values
Operate with integrity. Be proud. Be positive. Be accountable. Be open to progress. Be your best, every day. Get
your sh*t done and have fun doing it.
Brewery Branding’s Core Purpose
At our core we believe it’s important to thrive as individuals and within a group by forming mutually beneficial
relationships within the passionate and creative brewing industry.
- One year’s sales experience preferably in the merchandise/promotional goods or the beer industry
- Position requires basic knowledge and skills in the following areas: sales, business, category management,
sales analytics, program planning, and organizational development
- Sales - Advanced knowledge and skills to execute solution selling
- Must possess basic business financial and supporting analytical skills
- Analysis, planning and execution – possess basic analysis, objective setting, tracking, and measuring
abilities for low-complexity applications with short term planning horizons. Ability to access and analyze
information from various sources, reach conclusions, and provide input into larger planning processes.
- Ability to access and manipulate data sources and use office applications including effective email
- Organization development - ability to interact effectively in one-on-one situations with co-workers and
customers. Approachable personality with a strong customer focus. Demonstrates leadership with the
ability to influence customers
- Basic computer software proficiency (MS Office/G Suite; sales tracking tools), ability to update company
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Must be able to work flexible hours/days. Weekends and evening events are a common occurrence
- Must have good record keeping and business communication skills
- Familiarity of multiple aspects of the brewing and promotional industry
This role has no direct supervised positions to manage
Due to the nature of the work, this position can be performed remotely. Travel may be required up to 50% of the
time. TSM are expected to be in the trade working directly with brewery customers 2-4 days a week.
Preferred Bachelor’s degree.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to work at a computer workstation for long periods of time. The ability to travel is high with long periods of
driving and frequent flights to market.
Brewery Branding offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and
growth for committed professionals. We also offer the following benefits:
- Health care package for employee, dependents at employee cost
- Paid vacation time
- Holiday and sick pay
- 401K plan
Brewery Branding is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant because of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com telling us a bit about yourself and why
you think you'd be a good fit for this job.
** Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at
any time with or without notice.