Canning Line Operator
Apply for this Job
Wild Leaf is looking for a dedicated, full-time canning line operator with an interest in supporting a rapidly growing company. We are located in Baltimore and specializes in producing and packaging all types of canned beverages. From CBD to teas, sodas, wine and cocktails, there isn't much we don't do! We are looking for someone who is a natural leader and is committed to delivering high quality service with high-performance results. We are looking for you to take charge of projects and to confidently navigate competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Bring an entrepreneurial spirit and come grow your career in a fun, inclusive, and established business that is supportive with lots of opportunity for advancement.
About Wild Leaf
Wild Leaf is an established and rapidly growing co-packing business headquartered in Baltimore, MD. Wild Leaf produces and packages ready-to-drink beverages for a variety of brand owners in the retail place.
Wild Leaf has continued to expand its team and customer base year-after-year and expects to continue its growth through training, developing, and opening opportunities to its team through career advancement.
- Daily setup, CIP and SIP of a Wild Goose canning line
- Daily operation of canning line and supporting equipment (automated depalletizer, laser ink date coder, in-line labeler, conveyors, and can rinse)
- Ensure all beverage is in the proper condition (temperature, carbonation level, etc.) prior to canning
- Ensure all canning activity is done according to SOPs regarding yield, can fill-height, dissolved oxygen levels, seaming standards, and material loss
- Maintain proper canning records and logs
- Ensure regular maintenance of canning equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of your equipment and surroundings in line with company established cGMPs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical/professional training in mechanical and/or electrical filed a plus
- Experience working on a Wild Goose or similar canning line operation
- Experience working in a production/packaging brewery or manufacturing environment
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve quickly
- Ability to lift 55lbs and move165lbs occasionally
- Operate a forklift and complex machinery
- Work in a temperature controlled environment
- Strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate efficiently with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
We invest in our people, support their growth through mentorship, professional development, and education opportunities. We strive to offer a work-life balance, creating a culture that is people-focused and fun. Here are some of the benefits you can expect as part of our team:
- Hourly pay based on experience, plus opportunity for overtime
- Eligible for annual bonus or profit sharing
- Potential for re-location expense reimbursement for the right candidate
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K program with company match up to 4%
- Paid time off
- Casual (but professional) work environment
Wild Leaf is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.