Crosby Hop Farm
Apply for this Job
Crosby Hop Farm is seeking hop truck drivers for its annual hop harvest that commences mid-August and lasts through the end of September.
The CHF hop truck fleet consists of modern Isuzu NPR type trucks. All trucks have automatic transmissions and 70% of the trucks are two years old or less.
The job is 80% spent on the road hauling the crop from the field to the harvesting facility. The other 20% of time is spent in the hop harvesting facility assisting the crew with keeping the harvest area clean and orderly while hop trucks are unloaded. This portion of the job involves picking up down hop vines from the floor of the facility and sweeping hops from the facility into a stationary floor conveyor as required.
- No CDL required
- No prior experience necessary
- Pre-employment drug screening required
- Must have current and valid driver license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Willingness to work long shifts: 10 hours+ per day
- Willingness and ability to work weekends throughout the harvest
- $15 per hour plus safety and retention bonus
- For high performers: Potential work continuation opportunities available post-harvest in our hop pellet processing facility
Interested candidates, please send us your resume including work history and past responsibilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.