Cellar and Packaging Operators
Milwaukee Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
The key duties, and as directed:
* Tank Cleaning
* Centrifugation & Filtration
* Yeast Propagation and Management
* Pasteurization of Beer
* Barrel Ageing
* Bagged and Bulk Malt Operations
* Cleaning and Sanitizing; all areas of the Brewery
* Depalletizing Bottles and Cans
* Back-end Packaging Operations (Tray former, 6-pack erector, Switchback, etc)
* Racking (Kegging)
* Warehouse material management
* Did we mention Cleaning?
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, withstand various climates and be available for work 1st or 2d Shift.
At least 1 year of relevant experience.
Weekend OT as needed.