Pretoria Fields Brewery
Apply for this Job
- Must have a deep understanding of brewing philosophy
- At least two years of brewing experience
- Production scheduling, brewing, cellaring and packaging operations.
- Packaging of kegs, operate canning line, (WGC 600) and small run bottling.
- Recipe development; ability to create recipes on a 30 bbl. System.
- Manage and re-create current recipes with precision.
- Manage and continue to develop barrel program.
- Maintaining pilot system to create new products.
- Maintenance and organization of all brewing and packaging records.
- Use online management software, (Ekos).
- Yeast management, including cropping, starters, pitch rates, cell counts, generation tracking.
- Manage cellar operations including, tank transfers, and sanitation of all brewery components.
- Equipment maintenance, troubleshooting and good problem-solving skills.
- Coordinate operations with sales force and distribution forecasts by working directly with the management teams.
- Create team collaborative environment with brewery, sales, and taproom employees.
- Continuing education with brewery and sales team to stay current with consumer trends and new brewing processes.
- Work with chemicals and willingness to adhere to safety, environmental and brew-house standards at all times.
- Work with marketing and sales team on label design and content.
- Maintain clean and consumer friendly brewery at all times.
- Scheduling distributor delivers and ensure on time delivery.
- All other Pertinent assigned Duties.