Regional Sales Manager Southern CA/NV
Apply for Job
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Boochcraft is an independent craft brewery in search of an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our team to continue building our home market. At Boochcraft, we are committed to keeping it real using only real, organic ingredients - no compromises. We believe it's worth the squeeze. Boochcraft was born with a mission to inspire vitality, support our earth, build community and have fun along the way. Join us in our purpose!
JOB SUMMARY: The Boochcraft Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing a field sales team, maintaining distributor relationships, executing on programs, and ultimately achieving sales goals. This job will require strong management skills and a knack for long-term relationship building.
- Sales Management
- Distributor Management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage assigned distributor partners, including inventory, orders, new item setup, pricing, kickoffs, POS, and incentive programs.
- Schedule and host Annual Business Planning (ABP) and Quarterly Business Review (QBR) meetings with distributor partners.
- Hold your region accountable to our field quality and brand standards.
- Ensure compliance with distributor’s contractual obligations.
- Execute on-chain programs, trade marketing campaigns, and brewery initiatives in your region.
- Oversee Territory Managers in the region, ensuring the team is accountable for meeting goals and coaching to win. Includes providing the team with guidance, direction, and confidence necessary to execute on sales and brand initiatives.
- Ride along with each Territory Manager minimum of once per month.
- Maintain a collaborative work environment that fosters a supportive team spirit with respect for each individual.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- Host weekly team calls and 1:1s.
- Maintain face-time and communication with Top 100 accounts in the region.
- Uphold our core values while representing Boochcraft.
- Work with sales leadership set and execute sales goals, objectives, and plans. Collaborate with leadership on strategy and new ideas.
- Stay within the established budget for the Sales Department.
- Communicate clearly, effectively and persuasively, upstream, and downstream about important developments. Maintain clear lines of communication with team members in a way that values partnership first.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The Sales Manager will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by VP of Sales and/or his/her designee.
- Key Attributes: Friendly nature, punctual, highly motivated, self starter, problem solver, strong communication and interpersonal skills, extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Education: A BS or a BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, or a relevant field is preferred, however 5+ years of sales management experience is acceptable. An MSc or an MA will be a strong differentiator and preference will be given to those who either have formal education and/or hands-on experience in the field.
- Experience: 3-5 years of previous beverage industry management experience is required.
- Management: The ideal candidate will be an effective manager with strong communication and execution skills.
- Data Analysis: Must demonstrate a willingness to develop analytical skills, change management, and financial acumen.
- License or Certification: Must own a vehicle and have a valid CA Driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Specialized Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, gsuite, CRM, iOS mobile apps as well as other necessary project management software.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to safely lift moderately heavy equipment (a minimum of 45 lbs.) and operate equipment within safety standards.
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager
REPORTS TO: Vice President (VP) of Sales
SUPERVISES: Territory Managers
KEY COLLABORATORS: Brand Director, Community Manager, Distribution Coordinator,
LOCATION: Southern California
POSITION TYPE: This is a full-time position.
TRAVEL: Frequent travel outside of the local area and overnight can be required. Some of the travel could be international.