Supply Chain Analyst
Two Robbers Hard Seltzer
Apply for this Job
Two Robbers, one of the fastest growing Hard Seltzer brands on the east coast, is hiring! We are looking to add experienced brewing and supply chain professionals to our team who are entrepreneurially minded, have a passion for launching and growing high quality brands, and who want to help shape the future of a young and exciting company.
At Two Robbers, we only do seltzers. We spent over a year perfecting our hard seltzer brewing process to create a light and refreshing beverage without the added sugars, sweeteners, concentrates, and complex ingredients we so often see in other drinks. The result is a one-of-a-kind hard seltzer with subtle and unique flavors inspired by some of our favorite cocktails and craft beers.
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for all supply chain activities, including managing the development and execution of all activities related to materials management, logistics, finite production scheduling, and procurement. The position will manage the coordinated efforts of the brewery and distributors to ensure customer priorities are met through effective processes from raw material planning through shipping and receiving to facilitate on-time production scheduling and finished goods delivery.
- Lead the activities of Two Robbers material movement, planning, scheduling, logistics, and purchasing activities to optimize inventory on hand and gross margins.
- Ensuring finished goods meet delivery targets while controlling inventory costs and ensuring business procedural compliance
- Participate in creating, defining, and implementing a supply chain strategy
- Define, lead, and/or participate in projects to improve processes that impact the effectiveness and performance of supply chain, the brewery, and the business
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure scheduled deliveries are met
- Optimize forecasts and ordering processes ensuring on-time scheduling, shipping, and receiving of all ordered material and finished goods
- Establish and track KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for the supply chain processes to facilitate continual improvement.
- Manage all internal and external non-conformances related to site and Distribution activities.
- Responsible for meeting site specific inventory targets, monitoring inventory performance, and providing action plans to improve inventory performance
- Reports directly to the VP of Operations
- Strong leadership, team working, change management, customer focus, and strategic thinking skills
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated application and implementation of current supply chain management concepts
- BS in Business, Supply Chain, or related field, MBA Degree is a bonus
- Minimum of 5 years’ combined experience in supply chain management and/or logistics management
- Demonstrated experience leading projects and implementing process improvements
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and high degree of computer literacy
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills