Three Floyds Brewing Company
Apply for Job
We are looking for a creative, strategic, ambitious, and ethical professional for our Marketing Director role. This person will join the Three Floyds executive team to focus on brand positioning, communication strategy, and programming across all forms of media.This is an unique and exciting role for our company! The right candidate must have strong management skills, high emotional maturity, and the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. This is an opportunity to lead the development of marketing strategies for the entire Three Floyds Brewing Company including the Brewpub, Distillery Tasting Room, 3 Floyds Distillery and Warpigs USA’s unique brand identities.
In today's environment, candidates must have strong remote work experience and be able to detail how they have adapted to the change in the way our industry communicates in 2020.
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent required.
- 10+ years of professional experience, including leadership roles in brand-marketing, and experience in key creative roles.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with key stakeholders through an open and honest communications style.
- Proven ability to build and lead highly successful teams through a collaborative leadership style.
- Track record of working towards goals with little or no direction or supervision.
- Ability to lead change in an organization comprised of ranging seniority.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, and confidence toward adapting to the unique voice of Three Floyds.
- Ability to manage competing priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for Three Floyds and the beer and spirit industry.
Salary is $90K-$100K
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities in the application process and to perform the essential job functions.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee may frequently lift and/or move objects 50 pounds and navigate kegs weighing up to 120 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Some work may performed in the field and include manufacturing facilities, retail establishments, office settings or other related environments. May be exposed to temperature changes, wet or humid conditions, noise, vibrations, and other brew production related hazards when in the brew production and storage areas.
*COVID-19 Safety Guidelines are in place inside the facility and we promote remote work whenever possible*
EEO Statement Three Floyds Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (gender), national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and public assistance. In addition to federal law requirements, Three Floyds Brewing Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.