Social Media and Marketing Manager
Kane Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
Kane Brewing Company is a fast growing and award winning production brewery located on the coast of New Jersey in Ocean Township. We are looking for Social Media and Marketing Manager add to our growing team.
This full-time position is a team of one working alongside our Graphic Designer reporting directly to President. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a social media strategy including implementing a content calendar by working closely with the brewing team
- Write, record, and create content for all social media channels by working closely with the multiple departments to understand the relevant content
- Photograph still images and work with Graphic Designer on Adobe Photoshop to create interesting and engaging photographs for our social pages as well as our websites
- Interact daily with our customers on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter answering comments and inquiries
- Identify ways to promote brands in line with the Kane brand strategy and execute on those plans
- Perform basic website maintenance as well as create and update content across all Kane websites
- Write and deploy monthly employee and customer facing e-mail newsletter
- Keep brand consistency top of mind, understand the competitive landscape and be able to identify areas of opportunity
- Assist with the creative process including labels, POS materials and sell sheets
- Manage relationships with printers, digital partners and agencies
- Keep close attention on all projects and assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Define, track and report on all relevant KPIs
Successful candidates for this role will possess these skills:
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and evolve with a fast growing company
- Excellent creative mindset
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- BS or BA required, concentration in Marketing, Communications or related Digital Media field
- 3-5 years of experience in Social Media or Marketing role in a small to mid-sized company
- Knowledge of craft beer and the craft beer market preferred
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K match, life insurance, long-term disability and PTO.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com
Kane Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.