Goodwood Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
The brewer is responsible for all aspects of the day to day operation of the brewery and beer production. This will include forecasting of production goals, planning a production calendar, managing employees, creating new product recipes, and managing resources. This role is crucial to the future growth of Goodwood Brewing Company and will be working directly with the leadership team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of brewing from production through packaging.
- Recipe formulation.
- Ordering and inventorying of raw materials and consumables.
- Management of production volume needs and production schedule.
- Use of brewery management software and keeping detailed records of quality metrics.
- Care and calibration of quality instruments.
- Care and maintenance of brewing equipment and support systems.
- Represent the brewery at festivals and taproom events.