Garage Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
FT 40hrs M-Fri
Established craft beer manufacturer/distributor has an immediate opportunity for an experienced full charge individual with strong general accounting skills to work in a pleasant, friendly work/life balanced company.
- Managing day-to-day accounting functions including A/P, A/R, and G/L
- Prepare monthly bank accounting reconciliations
- Prepare monthly FS
- Prepare and maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyze payroll time sheets and prepare payroll for processing with outside firm
- Support system refinements and development
- Proficient with Quickbooks and excel
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or business administration.
- Require 3 yrs min experience, food and beverage industry is a plus.
Competitive pay and benefits.
Send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your communication your salary/benefits expectations