Southern Vermont Sales Representative
Apply for Job
Citizen Cider, founded in 2010 on a hunch and some good old-fashioned hard work, has quickly become a leading player in the craft cider arena. Citizen Cider strives to look at the bigger picture and focuses on being involved in every aspect of their supply chain, sourcing all fruit directly from local farmers and pressing the juice to create a true craft cider. Never from concentrate.
Citizen Cider is currently looking for a Sales Representatives for Southern Vermont. The Sales team member will work autonomously to focus on building distribution, developing new accounts, maintaining current accounts and building the Citizen Cider brand within territory.
The position requires a self-motivated, organized and passionate person with craft brew/cider sales experience.
- Account planning. Ability to develop and implement account specific strategies designed to achieve target sales and penetration goals.
- Proven success in hard cider/craft beer sales
- Previous distributor management and Retail Account Management
- Public speaking and premium brand selling skills are a must
- Innovative and creative in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against goals
- Track record of success in taking direction and working together with Manager
- Must be organized with strong written and verbal communications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Love for the state of Vermont and it’s delicious craft cider
- 2-4 years of experience in professional sales role
- Experience with VIP or other reporting programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of craft beverage market is ideal
- Willing to work outside of regular office hours